Subject: [Leica] Re: Happy Thanksgiving!
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 17:59:14 -0700

On 23 Nov 2000, Tina Manley wrote, at least in part:

> It is now almost 6 PM Eastern Standard Time.  I have been standing
> on my feet in the kitchen since 8 this morning cooking a turkey,
> two dressings, two potatoes, 4 vegetables, and two pies and forgot
> to take a single picture of the whole thing!   We also had two
> bottles of New Red Wine (which I can't spell right now.)

Beaujolais, perhaps? Usually and traditionally best drunk young.
Of late, however, some Beaujolais are being produced to
compete with the bigger Burgundies of the Cotê D'or (without
success, IMHO).

You gotta admit, Tina, it's the wine that takes the edge off the
endless tasks of Thanksgiving for you poor girls. All of us male
type spouses owe the girls a great night out for what they did
today! Tina, though, might settle for a new lens.

- --
Roger, List-Owner
The LEG (Leica Enthusiasts Mailing List)
http://www.topica.com/lists/leica

Replies: Reply from Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com> ([Leica] Re: Happy Thanksgiving!)
Reply from "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org> ([Leica] Re: Happy Thanksgiving!)