Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Happy Thanksgiving!
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 20:38:56 -0500

At 05:59 PM 11/23/00 -0700, you wrote:

>You gotta admit, Tina, it's the wine that takes the edge off the
>endless tasks of Thanksgiving for you poor girls. All of us male
>type spouses owe the girls a great night out for what they did
>today! Tina, though, might settle for a new lens.
>

>--
>Roger, List-Owner

Thanks, Roger!  That's exactly what I'm going to bring up to my husband
after his late night snack of left-over pumpkin-pecan pie with whipped cream.
Hopefully, he'll be too full to do anything but moan, "Sure, honey,
anything you want."

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

P.S.  It was Beaujolais Nouveau - by the time we opened the third bottle,
it was very nice.

Replies: Reply from Ted <tedgrant@home.com> ([Leica] was:Happy Thanksgiving!now:Pumpkin Pecan pie! :-))
Reply from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] was:Happy Thanksgiving!now:Pumpkin Pecan pie! :-))
Message from Ted <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Happy Thanksgiving!)