Subject: Re: [Leica] subs in Chicago
From: "William Ferris" <billferris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 10:00:53 -0500

The University of Illinois - Chicago is on the west side.  The University of
Chicago - of which I am a graduate - is on the south side at 58th and Ellis.
this is about 7 miles south of Madison Street in the loop (8 blocks to the
mile in Chicago).  the Museum of Science and Industry is in the same
neighborhood.

Bill
(former Chicago resident and graduate of THE University of Chicago)