Subject: [Leica] Leica = Lomo
From: Hans Juergen Spross <Hans.Spross@daimlerchrysler.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 18:07:14 +0100

>>NB- I have been fasting for two days in preparation of overdosing on
Thanksgiving dinner, so my blood sugar is low, and I am a bit wonky.<<

Same story (probably) with the other guy at the same event. He was the real
connoisseur: "Great old Leica, and, uh, they had already a zoom lens in those
times." (The classic collapsible Elmar 3.5/50 mm).  Yes,I said, it zooms in and
out.

Hans Spross