Subject: Re: [Leica] Gelatin Filters
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 12:24:13 -0800

Jean Marc Becker wrote:

> Mark Rabiner wrote:
> >
> > Paul Arnold wrote:
>
> > Does he mean put them over the light source, not the lens?
> > mark rabiner
> > :)
>
> Exactly! Or close to the film. I foucault tested some gelatins, they
> have a poor optical quality. Never I will set one in front of my
> Summicron.
>
> JMB

I think it's great that instead of reading opinions about it or the Kodak line
you just tested it out yourself and found out they degrade the image past an
acceptable to you point.
One test worth a thousand opinions who said that?
mark rabiner
:)
http://spokenword.to/rabiner/

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Gelatin Filters)