Subject: [Leica] Lawyers!
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 09:53:19 -0600

> Thanks, Mike.  I was unaware that you now ran the LUG.  The world does NOT
> revolve around you!
>
> I suspect the reason Erwin goes out of his way to comment upon your posts
> is for the elucidation of the rest of us.  I doubt if your personal
> photographic salvation is of much interest to him.  But I, and perhaps
> others, have learned much from his weighty and worthy discourses.

A fine attempt at sarcasm, Marc, but of course it misses the point. I'm well
aware of my differences with Erwin, and I, at least, have been attempting to
stop arguing with him in public. I think it would be more pleasant for all
concerned if he could say what he wants to say without comment from me, and
if I, in turn, could say what I want to say without triggering an avalanche
of "discourse" from him. As for everyone else, I think most Luggers are
intelligent enough to evaluate my posts, and Erwin's, on each contribution's
merits.

- --Mike