Subject: [Leica] Photographs are to look at
From: goldman@math.umn.edu
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 10:20:01 -0600 (CST)

Mark;
	You seem to be saying that if you have a camera lens combination
that consistantly gives you results that you feel are wonderful and then
Irwin measures and claims you are deluding yourself, you will give up your
equipment ???
Jay

Mark wrote
	"I like to trust my gut but always find out what the numbers say
about it as well
!!
If they say i just ate oysters on the wrong month I'll take the medicine
even
before anything starts to happen.
I hate tummyaches!
Rather have a headache any day!"