Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: For Brian Reid (OT)
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 21:26:50 -0800

> It isn't really difficult to find the 'sender's e-mail address' in
> Outlook. Just 'click' on the relevant mail to display it as a new
> 'window', right-click on 'From' and go down the menu and select
> 'properties':  there is the 'address' of the sender clear as day.

It's even easier in a real email program: you just look at the message,
and it's there on the screen. Here's what I see on my screen while I am
looking at your message:

    To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
    From: "ross mcleish" <loksi@dingoblue.net.au>
    Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 15:12:50 +1100

At the bottom of the screen it also says "16 header lines elided" and I can
click on things to find out what they are, or click on "blah blah blah"
to see all of them.