Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: BE NICE!:
From: Dante A Stella <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 12:20:34 -0500

    Roger, while I apologize if the F word was not warm and fuzzy
enough,  I think it gets the point across.  It's not my word -- it's
what some people are seeing elsewhere. And let's not count the times the
word "bloody" has appeared on messages here in the last year - since
it's the same word for British audiences.  Ditto for "screwed," "sucks,"
and any number of other words that have the same sexual connotation.

Dante