Subject: Re: [Leica] enlarger lenses
From: Henry Ambrose <digphoto@telalink.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 14:55:32 -0600

Lets just pretend that I wanted to choose the very best enlarger lens for
35mm. Probably a 40 or 50mm. I hear very high praise for the various
Leitz Focotar models. I have also read of a couple of Zeiss microfiche
lenses that seem to be legendary. (so legendary that I do not know anyone
who has ever seen one)
My own experience has been only with Nikon.

How do the various Leitz lenses compare?
What about Schneider and Rodenstock current models?
Any others?
Whats the best for a Focomat?

Henry Ambrose

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] enlarger lenses)