Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Viewfinders
From: Steve Beyer <steve@beyerphoto.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 07:46:52 -0500

Hi Steve,
    If you are only going to go with one camera body, I would recommend that
you go with the .72.  I think you will find the 35 a bit hard to use on the
.85 especially if you wear glasses.  I find the 35mm in the .85 about the
same as the 28mm in the .72.  Give the camera a trial in the store and let
us know what you think.  I don't have any info on where the cameras are
built so I will defer that to someone more knowledgable.  Good luck on your
journey.

Steve