Subject: Re: [Leica] Journey to Oz
From: "ross mcleish" <loksi@dingoblue.net.au>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 23:02:44 +1100

Peter Choy said: (Tuesday, 28 November 2000 19:46)

> My travels are taking me to Oz next month, and .....over the weekend of
9-10 December I will be in Melbourne......

Well Peter as I'm in Sydney I can't give much advice re Melbourne, but I'm
certain you'll find what you're looking for if you follow the Yellow Brick
Road.  BTW are those 'minders' of your called Cowardly Lion, Tin Man, etc?
Have a great time, and don't talk to any witches or wizards,
Love,
Dorothy