Subject: Re: [Leica] New Provia 400F film
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 06:35:38 -0500

At 06:25 AM 11/28/00 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi Tina,
>
>I cannot locate the P400 photos, I guess I should have looked right when you
>posted this. In any event, can you comment on this film now that you have had
>a chance to use it for a few weeks? It is not yet available here in
>Switzerland, but I am always on the lookout for a good high-speed slide film.
>
>TIA.
>
>Nathan

Nathan -

It's just now arriving at photo supply shops here.  I only had one roll to
try out, kindly sent to me by a Lugger who got it from her Fuji rep.  It is
an outstanding high-speed film with beautiful, natural color and almost no
grain.  I imagine it would push well, too.

I've ordered 100 rolls that should be here this week.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] New Provia 400F film)