Subject: Re: [Leica] New Provia 400F film
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 08:23:21 -0800

It's going for the same price here as the "old" Fuji 400, about $12/roll.
C$14.00 is a much better deal---time to hop the train up to Vancouver. I've
only shot a couple rolls of the stuff, and I wouldn't have known it was a
400 film by the grain. Fairly neutral colors, too.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.