Subject: RE: [Leica] Focomat 1c parts roller & DOORX
From: Henry Ambrose <digphoto@telalink.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 13:10:51 -0600

Hey Folks!

Does anyone here know where I might find the roller that follows the
focusing cam on an old Focomat 1c?  It fits on the screw-in stud on the
right side of the enlarger as you face it. Its function is to follow the
AF cam and transfer movement to the lens stage. Official Leica part
number 042484003073 (modern part number) I have ordered one from Leica
New Jersey but it has to come form Germany and won't get here until mid
January.

Also I need a DOORX 15mm extension tube to mount the lens to the focusing
helical. This part is no longer available and is replaced by using 2 each
8mm tubes form the V35. They are available new (for way too much money).
Does anyone have a DOORX  they would be willing to sell? Or a good
solution?

For your information, the condensors and anti newton glasses are no
longer available from Leica. Fortunately my condensor is fine.

Thanks,
Henry Ambrose