Subject: Re: [Leica] Focomat 1c Focusing Stop
From: Henry Ambrose <digphoto@telalink.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 16:11:14 -0600

   Bob Gibson, retail.shops@stonebow.otago.ac.nz wrote:
>Hi
>Does anyone in the group have a spare focusing stop they can sell me?
>Or
>Can you supply me with the dimensions so I can get one made.
>Or
>Is there an other way to lock the focusing ring once the auto focus is set.
>Regards
>Bob

I just talked with Leica US about this very part.
They are still available new - though expensive.
Who ever is your distributor could probably get one from Germany.

Better yet, someone out there in LUG land will have a dead Focomat and
can sell you a focussing stop and sell me the roller and DOORX I need.

Absolutly amazing that Leica still has parts for enlargers this old.

Henry

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] RE: Focomat 1c Focusing Stop)