Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica and Alsace (mostly OT)
From: MTomalty@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 22:06:54 EST

Hi Steve

It's been almost 20 years since I was in that region but two towns
come to mind both ,if memory serves me correctly,not all that far
from Strasbourg. One is Riqwihr,the other Hunawihr. Both are in major
wine areas and I don't recall seeing any aluminum siding :>))

Sorry for not providing any specific details but as I am now half as
old as Ted(but only 1/4 as wise :>)) the mind is showing the effects
of medicinal Lagavullin

Mark T