Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Country of Malufracture
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 20:13:52 -0700

Wait a minute here!

What the heck and gone are you doing on this list!!! This sounds too
reasonable for a true Leica-user. Why are you not complaining about your new
camera's finish irritating your skin and driving your monthly hand lotion
bills through the roof. Darn it Leica should pay. Herr Cohn should get
personal email about your skin problems. We should all post endless
G**, I am going to send that overpaid ****** an email right now.

You and Ted should be taking pictures and not introducing some trifling
matter such as reality into our VIDs**

John Collier

*Good pun. I hate it when people miss my puns.

**Very Important Discussions