Subject: [Leica] An exhibit
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 23:19:48 -0500

LUGs,

I am at the tail end of framing 16 photographs  which I will, with no
small amount of trepidation, be exhibiting at the Newington, Conn.
library during the month of December.  All are black & white,
processed conventionally rather than digitally, and done with a
Leica M (without concern about its country of origin).

Unfortunately, the location does not lend itself to an opening
reception But if anyone is casting about for an excuse to get out of
holiday shopping and wants to trek to central Connecticut, drop me
a line privately for more information.

Roy

Replies: Reply from "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com> (Re: [Leica] An exhibit)