Subject: [Leica] re: puppy strangling in amsterdam
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 08:59:51 -0500 (EST)

i said:

>>hey kids -- linda and i will be in amsterdam celebrating something or
>>other december 9th - the 19th (and no, i don't want anybody's advice on

henry asked:

>Wow !
>Are you going to a puppy strangling or what?

if anybody knows of one in amsterdam between the 9th and 19th let me know.
prefferably a well-lit one. (i did find a gay bondage hotel in the foders
guide, fwiw, might be some shots there.)

kc

p.s. who's lawrence fink?

Replies: Reply from Andre Jean Quintal <megamax@abacom.com> ([Leica] re: puppy strangling in amsterdam)
Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] re: puppy strangling in amsterdam)