Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica strap
From: JBelen@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 19:25:52 EST

As a newcomer to Leica, having just purchased an M6 TTL, I have a naive
question to ask. What is the matter with the strap that comes with the M6
TTL? Or was the owners original strap lost or damaged?

>>After searching high and low on the net for various straps for my new leica

I have found nothing. I remember someone mentioning that leather straps

where being made for the M series now but in searchng this list I couldn't

find any info. If anyone has recommendations for either leather or neoprene

straps that work well with the M series I would appreciate it. >>

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Re: Leica strap)