Subject: Re: [Leica] Project: what's your
From: MEBerube <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 23:59:48 -0500

At 10:28 PM 11/29/00 +0200, Christer Almqvist asked:
>  What are your projects?

I've been working on capturing the mists that cling to bodies of water in
my area in the last few years. It is pretty challenging to get the look
that I am envisioning, but the pursuit is most of the fun of such a project
anyhow right?

I've also had in mind a project for a coffee table book to photograph the
objects that people hang from their rear view mirrors of their cars and the
cars and the people themselves.

Maybe I'll work on that for one of the FOMII themes.

Good question Christer.

Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Berube
http://GoodPhotos.com