Subject: Re: [Leica] luggers in rekjavik?
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 14:50:39 -0800

At 1:25 PM -0800 11/30/00, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>Kyle Cassidy wrote:
>>
>>  hey kids -- it looks like we'll have something like a 35 hour layover in
>>  iceland on our way to amsterdam. i know there are only 130,000 people in
>>  rekjavik, are any of them luggers? hallo?
>>
>>  kc
>
>a shame you can't spend more time there!
>
>Iceland is the place i most want to go!!
>
>And take photos with my damn Leica!!!

This time of year, better take the Noctilux. Sunlight is severely
lacking. I was there for a similar layover once at the end of June,
and taking handheld pictures outside with Kodachrome II was possible
for the whole duration.

A great place; I'd love to go there again, but maybe in Summer?

- --
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
  /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com