Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: [OT] Gridlock
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 18:16:29 -0500

At 04:55 PM 11/30/2000 -0500, MEBerube wrote:
>Gridlock is what happens when we have a Legislative Branch that will be so
>split down the middle that it will be nearly paralyzed from passing any
>legislation for fear of loosing seats. It is a Executive Branch that will
>be likewise paralyzed for fear of loosing (or not gaining back depending on
>the election outcome) even the slightest of edges in the Legislative Branch.

How delightful that sounds to this Anarchist!  It is about time the pols
were willing to remind the American people that, when nothing needs doing,
then do nothing.  Bless gridlock!  Libertas floreat!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!

Message from Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com> (RE: [Leica] Country of Manufacture)