Subject: [Leica] Re: Project: what's your
From: "David Kieltyka" <daverk@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 22:46:05 -0500

Christer Almqvist <christer@almqvist.net> wrote (edited):

> Some time ago one LUGger gave the advice to those who
> always carry a camera (in the bag, in this case) but
> still often return home without a single picture taken,
> to have a project and to look around for what would be
> a good picture opportunity for that project. This as
> opposed to running around hoping a picture opportunity
> will pop up.
>
> I have a couple of projects, and would be interested
> what projects other LUGgers may have.

Right now my favorite project involves places of worship under construction.
This has caused some amusement among my friends as I'm a confirmed agnostic,
but there's wonderful subject matter at the moment in my area and I believe
in being guided by whatever catches my eye. Last Friday I spent the
afternoon into the early evening taking photos of one building, or more
accurately the metal frame of what will eventually be a building, with my
IIIf (red dial self-timer version) and 35mm f/3.5 Summaron. I had a great
time and came away with some good images too.

- -Dave-