Subject: [Leica] FS: Non-functioning Leica gear
From: "Jeffrey L. Bromberger" <jeffrey@liii.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 00:31:29 -0500

After my successes elsewhere, I figure that it is time I posted a list
of nonfunctioning Leica gear I have available for sale.  This was all
purchased a while ago and is guaranteed dead, as in having shuffled off
the mortal coil.  This first batch is water damaged - I had them in
storage and an overhead sprinkler line broke without my knowledge and it
flooded these items.  By the time I got to them, it was way too late...

A trio of R3 Electronic bodies
One R3MOT Electronic body
One R4MOT Electronic body
One R4 "Jesse Owens 50th Anniversary" body (with matching body cap)
One "regular" R4 body
19mm/2.8 Elmarit-R
50/2.0 Summicron-R
60/2.8 Macro Elmarit-R
70-210/4.0 Vario Elmarit-R
35-70/3.5 Vario Elmarit-R
Trinovid 10x40B binoculars

There is one dead Pradovit-F slide projector that was not exposed to the
flood.

For these items, make me offers and I'll let you know how I feel about
them :-)  I'd love to find somebody with a kind heart and a huge block
of free time (and money) to repair these and make 'em useable again.

Finally, I have a few odds-n-ends in the projector department that are
OK, but I no longer need.  Again, make fair offers, realizing that these
are all functional:

Pradovit-F slide projector
Pradovit Color 110 projector with remote and tray.  Maybe even a few 110
slides to get you started!
Pradovit CA2500 projector.  Awesome condition, with 90/2.5 lens, tray
and IR remote, still in Leica box.  I used it twice.
Pradovit N2A without lens
Pradovit 153 projector.  It has the case, IR remote but no lens.

Thanks for your time and patience!

Jeffrey L. Bromberger
jeffrey@liii.com

Replies: Reply from Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca> ([Leica] WTB - 39mm Leitz UVa)