Subject: [Leica] Free Stuff Fridays: Only in Canada...Pity.
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 07:24:53 -0700

Robert Mapplethorpe's "Pictures"

My wife received this book as a birthday present from someone who never
cracked the cover. I like to think I am pretty open minded but I find it
very difficult to look at the images in this book. My wife asked me to
destroy the book but I cannot do it. So I am offering it free to any
Leica-user in Canada who is interested.

It is full of VERY GRAPHIC images. Please let me emphasise the VERY GRAPHIC
part again, not for the faint of heart. Still, it is a book of photographs,
skilfully made, exploring the taboos of our society. If you are interested
and live in Canada, I do not want to get involved with customs over
pornography issues, let me know and I will ship it on over....and then it is
your problem!

Cheers,

John Collier

PS  No flowers and no glamour.