Subject: [Leica] of course!
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 12:07:41 -0500 (EST)

>The message today posted in the name "Turd Flinger" was posted by the
>same person who has previously posted under the names "Arnold Sung" and
>"Aliza Solomon". The posts are originating at the Lutheran Medical
>Center in Brooklyn, New York, USA. I'm exploring more thoroughly.

damn lutherans. i knew it. always egging us on to fight one another while
they lie back and drink scotch and laugh and laugh and laugh. if that
weren't bad enough, they're lutheran doctors.

we're on to you now. you didn't fool us with that roswell thing either.

kc

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] of course!)