Subject: [Leica] Possible Job
From: MEBerube <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 16:05:11 -0500

LUGgers...

I was recently contacted by a surfer from London with this:

>I would like to have some photo's done, although it would be a bit
>difficult as I live in London. If you are also able to touch up photo's
>that would also be a great help, if you are willing to do this, or if you
>are unable to, please contact me, by email, to let me know.
>thank you for your help

Not being a professional 'retoucher' and knowing that there are several of
you who are and are actually IN London (or at least the UK) I told the lady
that I would send this notice and get the names and contact information of
photographers who may be interested.

Anyone interested? I have no idea the scope of the job, or even if it is
legit, but would be happy to send any UK LUGger's info on to her for
possible contact.

Do please let me know.

Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Berube