Subject: Re: [Leica] CoF and Macro
From: Jean Marc Becker <jean-marc.becker@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 23:13:42 +0100

> For years I used the 90mm f2.8 Elmarit-R lens with the Elpro close-up lens with
> superb results.

I have a question about these: i've got the Elpro close-up lenses number
I, II, and IV. According to the documentation, number I and II are to be
used with the Summicron 2/50mm and number IV with the Elmarit 135mm. Do
you know if they give good results with the Elmarit 2.8/90mm ? (I'll try
it anyway ;-)

>From France
Vincent Becker
Photography: