Subject: Re: [Leica] Project: what's your
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 18:26:24 -0500

IMO the Red Light was a good idea poorly executed. It wouldn't have been all
that difficult to shoot those photos better exposed, focused, etc.....They
almost look like someone was sticking a box brownie in the car windows.

B. D.

Message from Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net> (Re: [Leica] Project: what's your)