Subject: [Leica] Case for Leica M6
From: Henry Krzciuk <hkrzciuk@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 18:36:32 -0800 (PST)

I have recently purchased an M6 with 50 f2 and waiting
for my 35 f2 ASPH to arrive (e-bay purchase).

Any suggestions or comments for a case like the
Everready.  Does it workout well, does it leave any
marks on the camera body.   Any other cases that one
might suggest or is it just not a good idea to get a
case.

Thanks.