Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Country of origin
From: Tarek Charara <tarek.charara@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 12:22:34 +0100

le 02.12.2000 2:08, Roger Beamon à roger@beamon.org a écrit :

> For the love of God, Yahweh, The Snipe, Allah (sp?) or
> whomever you believe in, will you guys put this thread to rest!
>
> The anti-semetic card has now been played, and I wouldn't
> doubt that someone will soon find a way to play the race card,
> also.

Just for the info, being a semite has little to with religion, it's a racial
aspect. To be even more precise it's an ethnical thing. Arabs & hebrew are
semites, but you can be caucasian and jew, arab & christian, etc...

Tarek

Tarek Charara
L'expo continue sur/The exhibition continues at
http://www.orients-unis.net

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Country of origin)