Subject: Re: [Leica] Dec National Geo...
From: "Dan States" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 17:07:47 -0000

The B&W essay in this months National Geographic was shot on TMAX100.  Not
that it matters because the print quality in the magazine is terrible.
Blown out highlights and a mesh pattern in the stuff shot in 35mm.  I have
seen black and white in National Geographic before and it was much better
printed.

By the way, did anyone notice how over-cropped and enlarged some of the
shots by Norbert Rosing were in the polar bear article?  These were shot on
Velvia but you would swear it was a 400 speed film....

Best Wishes
Dan States
Madison WI