Subject: [Leica] Weekend catch-up + scuffs?
From: "Barker, J. Madison" <Matt.Barker@KutakRock.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 09:29:20 -0600

Jim wrote:

"I have seen this book in a bookstore. The subject matter is disgusting but
Mapplethorpe certainly  was a good photographic artist and technician. Too
bad it was wasted on such demented and vulgar subject matter."

*********

This would be in contrast to your post of last week about gas-propelled cow
sh*t?  ;)  MB

*********

Kyle wrote:

"actually, i find the reverse more disconcerting -- the necessity to respond
to everything  regardless of how much one has to say about anything. not
that i can think of anybody who does that...."

*********

Agreed, but I didn't see any responses at all to your post, Kyle, so maybe
we're mistaken....  ;)MB

*********

Input please:  The film advance lever of my M6TTL is scuffing the top rear
edge (and a little of the top itself) of the camera, just behind the film
speed dial.  Is this normal or a result of one of several hard knocks this
camera has taken?  There's a little vertical play in the lever; any way for
a layman to tighten?  Thanks.

Matt Barker

The information contained in this electronic mail transmission (including any accompanying attachments) is intended solely for its authorized recipient(s), and may be confidential and/or legally privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient, or responsible for delivering some or all of this transmission to an intended recipient, you have received this transmission in error and are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from reading, copying, printing, distributing or disclosing any of the information contained in it.  In that event, please contact us immediately by telephone (402) 346-6000 or by electronic mail at postmaster@kutakrock.com and delete the original and all copies of this transmission (including any attachments) without reading or saving in any manner.  Thank you