Subject: [Leica] Need information for trip to New Orleans
From: DavidS8451@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 14:53:16 EST

Hello all,
I'm planning to be in New Orleans from Dec. 16th-21st, and using my Leicas is
high on my list of priorities.  I'll be taking at least 2 camera bodies with
me, either both M's or an M and an R.  I plan to shoot both B&W and color
slides.  My questions are:

1)  Can anyone recommend a pro lab to process my Provia F E-6?  I'd like to
do that to avoid travelling through airport scanners.

2)  I've recently started to develop my own B&W film at home.  Do I run a
risk taking exposed Tri-X (pushed 1 stop), and 100 speed Agfapan through
airport scanners?

3)  Any recommendations for what to be sure to see and photograph in New
Orleans?  I'd like to spend time walking around safely with all my gear.

Thanks in advance,
Dave Schaller
Newton, MA

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] Need information for trip to New Orleans)