Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Heisenberg
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 20:24:24 -0500

Jim Brick jotted down the following:

> I heard somewhere that Heisenberg's principles were uncertain!
> Is this true?

Nah: the problem was that he moved around a lot.  You either knew where he
was, or how fast he was moving, but never both at the same time.  As a
result, it was impossible to predict exactly where he'd be at any one given
point in time, and he would occasionally appear to be in places where common
sense dictacted he couldn't have been.

;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                | It never ceases to amaze me how people con-
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU  | sistently pay more attention to *how* you
email: howard.390@osu.edu    | say something, than *what* you say.  (Anon)

Replies: Reply from "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Heisenberg)