Subject: [Leica] Coating a Plywood Darkroom Sink
From: GERALD HAUSSLER <GHAUSSLE@email.usps.gov>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 20:24:31 -0600

     all;

     > All,
     > I'm just about to start coating my plywood sink,
     > 6'X2', and was hoping someone could give me some
     > pointers on achieving a durable and water tight
     > finish.
     > Thanks,
     > Paul

     to beat a dead horse, i used 1/2" particle board
     & garden variety fiberglass with cloth. inside
     & out. i painted the inside with Copon (sp?)
     which is a marine grade paint. very tough stuff.
     that was 1978 & nary a problem. i am the type
     who leans over the sink resting his forearms on
     the egde. to this i added a strip if half-round
     trim that you'd normally see surrounding a door
     frame. very comfortable.
     best
     jerry haussler