Subject: Re: [Leica] adams/weston
From: Dean Chance <mreyebal@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 18:06:50 +0000

on 12/4/00 11:39 PM, Guy Bennett at guybnt@idt.net wrote:

> "i intend the act of photographic perception itself to be the subject of
> the photograph."
>
> guy

Your post certainly said it well, Guy. As I mentioned earlier, Weston's
photos really hit me hard in a way that AA's work never did. This is a good
explanation why. I have always been fascinated by the picture of the toilet
in Mexico and had wondered why AA's rose did not affect me in the same way.

Dean