Subject: [Leica] Shipment of LHSA black paint Camera (0.72 model)
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 16:15:33 EST

<<

Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 22:17:36 +0900

From: "Takashi Takahashi" <taka2hi@poppy.ocn.ne.jp>

Could you answer expectation shipment date 0.72 model? (Not first batch)

I have ordered 1 LHSA Camera 0.72 via Society from foreign country(Japan).

I saw this mailing list and some people received 0.85 model in this early

November.

I have sent privately e-mail to LHSA's Mr. Bill Rosauer and Mr. John Hayden

several times about it, but they don't reply me yet.

When will I be able to receive it? Does everybody know further information?

Please let me know.

Regards,

Taka>>

Taka,

From what I hear these are begining to ship. The .85's as well. Some of what
I have heard is that Leica is going to send them to dealers in pairs until
they go through all the orders. If this is so, it means -for me- that I am
going to start at the top of my list with earliest numbers and work my way
down to the latest orders. This could mean that depending on when you placed
and order, you might get your camera a few weeks earlier or later when they
start shipping to dealers.

As far as the LHSA sales that went direct to members...I have heard that they
have already started to ship and be received. That has already been reported
to the LUG. Either way...I think you will have your camera soon.

For those of you who ordered with me, please note that your order is in stone
as far as I'm concerned and you will receive your camera. I don't anticipate
any "shortage" of cameras...it is just a waiting game. Thanks all for your
patience!

cheers,
Rich