Subject: Re: [Leica] 35/1.4 PRE-ASPH vs 35/2 PRE-ASPH
From: Steve Beyer <steve@beyerphoto.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 00:03:20 -0500

Hi Dante,
    I think the article about the Leica Mystic writen by Carl Weiss (sp???)
had some info on this lens that was useful..... I think I may have a copy
somewhere around here.....If I recall correctly you are in the Ann Arbor
area....I live a few miles south...If I find it I will let you take a
gander..

Steve

Replies: Reply from Dante A Stella <dante@umich.edu> (Re: [Leica] 35/1.4 PRE-ASPH vs 35/2 PRE-ASPH)