Subject: Re: [Leica] slightly off topic: enlarger repair?
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 22:25:13 -0800

Brian Reid wrote:

> My mother is 77. She lives in Bath, Maine. Her Omega D2 needs some
> repair or at least some adjustment. I could probably fly out there and
> fix it, but I could buy a D2 on you-know-where for about 1/5 the price
> of a round-trip air ticket.
>
> Does anybody know of anyplace within, say, 200 miles of Bath, Maine
> that might be able to do a CLA of an Omega D2?
>
> Brian Reid

Get advice from Bill Ziegler who does the Zig-Align but is keyed into the D enlargers.

zig@zig-align.com

http://www.zig-align.com/

he taught me secret tricks about aligning my D2 enlarger.

mark rabiner
:)
http://spokenword.to/rabiner/
http://people.oven.com/jbm/temp-displays/Mark_Rabiner/Marks_Zone_System.pdf

and his product is tops!

beats those darn "laser" beam things any day!!!!!
:)