Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Language, thought, and survial
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 08:24:29 -0700

Another interesting evolutionary tangent is the role that parasites play in
the evolution of a species. It is much more important than previously
thought. My questions are....

Why have the little rascals driven us to develop photography? What is in it
for them? What is a protozoan's favourite camera? More questions to ponder
when contemplating the Great Void on the Negative.

Cheers,

John Collier

A little too much like "Aliens" for me. Images of Leica wielding things
bursting through my stomach....Yuck!