Subject: Marmite (was RE: [Leica] Pre)
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 11:46:38 -0700

Oh boy - I'm already getting excited at the prospect - a vicious, no holds
barred OT LUG dispute - Marmite vs. Vegemite. The Country of origin "debate"
will be remembered as a Mothers Union meeting tea party in comparison.
Xenophobia...? you ain't seen nothing yet

For the record, my Aussie wife actually prefers Marmite (which is consumed
almost every day without fail...) - but then maybe that's because she was
actually born in Westminster Square - that Marmite'l get you every time  :)

Tim A

Replies: Reply from Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca> (Re: Marmite (was RE: [Leica] Pre))