Subject: Re: [Leica] f1
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 14:25:11 -0800

I can attest to a method even Jim Brick would approve of!  No filters!  Last
December I shot photos of Yosemite under the full moon at night with the
Noctilux at f1.  Looks like daylight but with no depth of field, and that
unmistakable Noctilux f1 fingerprint!  Although I do have to admit to using
a tripod.

Tom Schofield