Subject: [Leica] Re: Flashmeter
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 14:29:16 -0800

- --=====================_112937795==_.ALT

I think, at least in the US, you meant a Luna Star F2, or a Luna Pro Digital F.

Go to the Calumet site (calumetphoto.com) to see a picture. The Luna Pro
Digital F is the same as the Luna Pro Digital only with flash capability.

I have a Luna Star F2 and it is killer as an incident and flash meter.  I also
have a Luna Pro Digital and it is equally killer as a reflected meter.

Jim

At 02:41 PM 12/7/00 -0800, Bill Franson wrote:
>Get a Gossen Luna Pro F2. Great handheld meter with incident, reflected,
>daylight, flash. It will do everything you want and more. And it's
>pocketably small.
>
>Bill Franson

- --=====================_112937795==_.ALT

I think, at least in the US, you meant a Luna Star F2, or a Luna Pro
Digital F.<br>
Go to the Calumet site (calumetphoto.com) to see a picture. The Luna Pro
Digital F is the same as the Luna Pro Digital only with flash
capability.<br>
I have a Luna Star F2 and it is killer as an incident and flash meter.
<i> </i>I also have a Luna Pro Digital and it is equally killer as a
reflected meter.<br>
Jim<br>
At 02:41 PM 12/7/00 -0800, Bill Franson wrote:<br>
&gt;Get a Gossen Luna Pro F2. Great handheld meter with incident,
reflected,<br>
&gt;daylight, flash. It will do everything you want and more. And
it's<br>
&gt;pocketably small.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;Bill Franson<br>