Subject: Re: [Leica] Homicide and photography
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 17:28:18 -0500

I'm sure you do - find me offensive, and find the question more than relevant. And do let us know when the Jews - I assume you mean Israelis - begin a program of genocide against the
Palestinians - I'll be among the first to protest. The fact that you fail to differentiate between excesses perpetrated by soldiers, engaged in a fight over territory, and the attempt
to eliminate a people or ethnic group, as exemplified by Hitler's campaign against the Jews, Pol Pot's campaign against everybody, and the recent events in Rwanda, speaks of your
insensitivity far more eloquently than I ever could.

B. D. Colen