Subject: Re: [Leica] Homicide and photography
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 17:31:40 -0500

Paul - If I have suggested, or ever suggest, that "the suffering of your group is lesser than the suffering of mine," cuff me upside the head. I think, for instance, that what befell the Hutus recently was one of the all-time appalling blots on civilization, particularly because the U.S. and U.N. stood by and did nothing when it would have taken less to nothing in the way of involvement to have prevented the tragedy. But then those victims were non-white non-Europeans, weren't they? Nuff said.

B. D.