Subject: RE: [Leica] Toronto and bloody cold
From: "Ian Stanley" <stanley@loxinfo.co.th>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 07:40:23 +0700

Hello Dan,

	Kathmandu and the surrounding valley actually have an almost perfect
climate.  Even in the winter it doesn't get very cold and after the morning
fog burns off you are back to t-shirt weather.  It hasn't snowed in the
Katmandu Valley in over 50 years but if you want snow you just have to go a
little higher.  It really was the perfect place for year round cruising for
snaps -"sorry Ted".  Kathmandu will not meet your list of other
prerequisites though but Bangkok will come closer but the weather is a
little warmer you have requested.  There is no shortage of Leicas for sale
but most of the action seems to come from collectors, as I have never seen
one being used at all.  Come on over and check it out some time.

Cheers,

Ian Stanley