Subject: Re: [Leica] Homicide and photography--McIver NOT Paul
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 18:10:50 -0800

Maciver2@aol.com wrote:

> [...]
"a".<<

Mr. Maciver,

I wonder if you wouldn't mind doing me and I assume a few others on the LUG a bit of a favour and back off on this
thread, Please!  As it's become completely intolerable, has nothing to do with the Leica camera and photography. This
after all is a list dedicated to the Leica camera and not the events of the world, past, present, and future! AT THE
MOMENT, IT'S THE "PRESENT CONVERSATION" THAT IS BECOMING MOST SCARY!  There is a message here, pardon my perceived
shouting!

Besides as a photojournalist I've spent too many years involved with wars,  inhumanities of man to man,  that I don' t
need to read nor delete the diatribe I see occurring here!  I don't see any of your contributions as informative as a
photographer, I assume you are, therefore please either make the contribution to the list about the Leica camera, model
of your choice, or please hang up the phone!

It's your choice my friend, as this has gone on far longer than it should at the level it has escalated to and has all
the appearances of blowing completely out of control! If it hasn't already!  I thank you for your indulgence in
assisting to switching off the "homicide & photography stuff"  and rolling on the Leica topic.

Kindest regards,
ted Grant